Anakciano Incorporated

ANAKCIANO, INCORPORATED (ACI) was incorporated and registered with the SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION on February 10, 2005, with Registration Number CS200525478. In the same year, ACI operated the following business units: Poultry, Piggery, Dressing Plant, and Feedmill.


This business unit is mainly responsible in providing a stable supply of chicken to SR. Pedro outlets and to ensure that all roasted chicken offered to the consumers are carefully selected to guarantee consistency in terms of freshness and sizes. The poultry unit is capable of producing on a monthly average of One (1) million heads. Seventy (70%) of the production output are supplied to SR. Pedro lechon manok, while the remaining (30%) is sold to retail outlets under the brand name Manok Pinoy.


This unit is responsible in the dispensation of piglets to eligible recipients of the foundation. The program allows the members or recipients to earn a living without spending a single centavo. Feeds and medicines are likewise provided to them.


The feed mill division provides the required feeds for both the poultry and piggery units of ACI. The production of feeds is not only exclusive to the poultry and piggery divisions but also to commercial outlets within the Mindanao area. The feed mill division is currently producing a monthly average of 80,000 bags. This is for both the poultry, piggery, and commercial requirements. However, the management is seriously considering to further increase the volume of production to meet the demands.


This facility of ACI takes care in the dressing of live chicken from different company owned poultry farms and accredited farms. The modern and technically advanced facilities ensure that dressed chicken are processed in accordance with the standards required by law. 


Main Plant (Dressing Plant):  Mohon Tagoloan, Misamis Oriental

Feedmill Plant:  Lunocan, Alae, Bukidnon

Main Office Address: ACI Bldng., Masterson Ave., Upper Balulang, Cagayan de Oro City

Telephone No.: 859-0881

Email Address:

Total number of Employees :185 Regular employees (ACI) and 350 subcontractors (SAOP AGENCY)

Our Team

KEY OFFICERS: Chairman of the Board: Peter M. Unabia ; CEO & Chief Financial Officer: Erlinda S. Unabia ; President : Joshua S. Unabia ; Vice President for Operations: Jonathan V. Akiat ; Plant Manager (Dressing Plant): Rey R. Baylin ; Plant Manager (Feed mill): Edgar M. Porlonga ; Human Resource Head: Aisa B. Bocboc ; Internal Audit Head: Lito J. Solima ;

Mission Statement

We are committed to continually: (1) Maintain and develop quality food products (2) Expand market share in our product lines (3) Conduct business with utmost integrity, excellence and devotion with our partners and as conscientious corporate citizen (4) Provide professional development opportunities and assist employees in reaching their full potential professionally and economically (5) Provide economic opportunities to families in pursuit of our social responsibilities

Vision Statement

To be one of the market leaders in the industry producing top quality food products that benefits the greater community.


Total number of Employees: 185 Regular employees (ACI) and 350 subcontractors (SAOP AGENCY)

Reach us here!